At just 1.3kg when packed, the Apus 2 Tent is a two-person tent designed to be easily carriable while embarking on your outdoor adventures – no matter the location. With its low-profile and long side-entrance door, it allows for a robust and adaptable experience.
- 100% waterproof with a sewn-in groundsheet
- Sleeps two
- Small pack size (at just 1.3kg)
- Convenient storage bag with large handle – attachable to backpack
- Large side entrance door
- Width: 100-120cm
- Depth: 210cm
- Height: 50-80cm
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Packed Size: 40 x 9 x 9cm
- Flysheet: 100% polyester (seam taped)
- Inner tent: 100% polyester (breathable)
- Floor: 100% polyethylene
- Poles: fibreglass
- Colour: grey and orange
The Apus 2 Tent is a lightweight two-person tent with a large side-entrance door, utilising its low-profile and allowing for easy access. With its fibreglass poles extremely lightweight and able to fold down, packing is made incredibly easy and compact – and weighs in at just 1.3kg.
When packed, the tent fits into a storage bag (included with the product) that is easy to carry and attachable to a rucksack. It makes the Apus 2 a remarkable solution when trekking, cycling, or climbing from ‘A’ to ‘B’.
Take your shelter, enjoy the ease of a simple set up, and treat yourself to a night’s sleep protected from the rain, the damp, and the insects – made possible by its sewn-in groundsheet and 100% waterproof exterior.
The box includes:
- 1x two-person tent – the Apus 2 Tent
- 1x carry case (storage bag)