The Mesa Tarpaulin Awning protects you from both the sun and rain, with a UV50+ sun protection factor and a 1000mm waterproof rating. Steel poles make it durable, and with its 350 x 350 x 220cm size, it offers a substantial amount of space beneath it – wherein you can sleep, dine, or kick back and relax with a book or glass of wine.
- Large – 350 x 350 x 220cm
- Ideal for the garden and camping
- High UV50+ sun protection factor
- Practical carrying case included
- 1000mm waterproof rating
- Width: 350cm
- Depth: 350cm
- Height: 220cm
- Weight: 3.3kg
- Packed size: 14 x 14 x 66cm
- Awning: polyester, 190T, 61D
- Poles: steel, 22mm
- Water column: 1000mm
- Colours available: grey and orange; grey and green; and grey and blue
Whether you are camping, in the garden, or perhaps doing the former in the latter, The Mesa Tarpaulin Awning is ideal for offering added shade from the sun (with its high UV50+ sun protection factor) and shelter from the rain – of which it has a 1000mm waterproof rating.
You can use it to shelter the entrance of your tent, creating a front porch away from your front porch. Or you can position it so that your outdoor storage or eating area remains dry and shaded throughout the day or evening. You can even take it with you on a day out down the beach or by the riverside.
When packed, it remains transportable. And with steel poles, it stands tall and stands strong in the outdoors. The Mesa Tarpaulin Awning is a durable piece of equipment to take with you on your adventure – whether it be a day out or getaway.
The box includes:
- 1x tarpaulin awning – the Mesa Tarpaulin Awning
- 1x carry case (storage bag)